[image: Inline image 3]

Dear colleagues,

It is with great pleasure that we share with you the new website of our
group, Textiles, Trade & Taste: Portugal and the World (TTT):
www.textiles-trade-taste.net

We are a network group that encourages the interdisciplinary combination of
science, conservation and art history for the study of historical textiles.
You may find more information about us in our website.

If you wish to follow our future updates and articles, we kindly invite you
to sign up to our newsletter, which first issue will be soon
available. A signup
form <http://www.textiles-trade-taste.net/newsletters/> is available in our
website.

You may also find us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/
textilestradetaste) and on Twitter (https://twitter.com/TextilesTTaste).

Best regards,

The TTT group

(Ana Serrano, Raquel Santos, Maria João Ferreira, Inês Cristovão, Jessica
Hallett, Ana Claro)

Raquel Santos

Associate Researcher / PhD student
CHAM / Centro de História de Além-Mar