 From:   Raquel Santos <[log in to unmask]>
 To:   <[log in to unmask]>
 Sent:   2/15/2017 12:26 AM
 Subject:   Fwd: Textiles, Trade & Taste

Dear colleagues,

It is with great pleasure that we share with you the new website of our group, Textiles, Trade & Taste: Portugal and the World (TTT): www.textiles-trade-taste.net

We are a network group that encourages the interdisciplinary combination of science, conservation and art history for the study of historical textiles. You may find more information about us in our website.

If you wish to follow our future updates and articles, we kindly invite you to sign up to our newsletter, which first issue will be soon available. A signup form is available in our website.

You may also find us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/textilestradetaste) and on Twitter (https://twitter.com/TextilesTTaste).

Best regards,

The TTT group

(Ana Serrano, Raquel Santos, Maria João Ferreira, Inês Cristovão, Jessica Hallett, Ana Claro)

Raquel Santos

Associate Researcher / PhD student
CHAM / Centro de História de Além-Mar
FCSH, Universidade Nova de Lisboa