Hello all,

I’m looking for some help with searching the “Auction house or transferee” field in the Deaccessioning window in TMS 2010. I couldn’t find it in advanced query so I tried adding it to the query group but I can’t find it anywhere. Using Shift+F1 I saw that the field is named RecipientConID. Does anyone know where I could find this field in the Available Hierarchies in DB Config?

Thanks!

Alana

Alana A. Aymat

Collection Database Coordinator

/cgi-bin/wa?A3=1702&L=TMSUSERS&E=base64&P=2508446&B=--_004_CY4PR14MB117391047C4A993195420CABBB5B0CY4PR14MB1173namp_&T=image%2Fjpeg;%20name=%22image001.jpg%22&N=image001.jpg

P.O. Box 9027

Ponce, P.R.  00732-9027

(T): 787-840-1510

(F): 787-841-7309

(E): [log in to unmask]

(W): www.museoarteponce.org

¡HAZTE SOCIO HOY!

Acceso al Catálogo PHRYNÉ

Consider the environment before printing this message

AVISO: Este comunicado contiene información privilegiada propiedad de la Fundación Luis A. Ferré / Museo de Arte de Ponce. Esta información y/o cualquier archivo adjunto son para uso exclusivo del destinatario. De haber recibido esta comunicación por error, se le notifica que cualquier acción tomada sobre su contenido está estrictamente prohibida.

WARNING: This communication contains privileged information property of the Luis A. Ferré Foundation / Museo de Arte de Ponce. This information and/or any attachments are for exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you received this communication by error, you are hereby notified that any action taken over its content is strictly prohibited.