From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emily Brown
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 1:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Constituents Report with Birth/Death dates

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a report within TMS that pulls a full list of individuals (artists) with their start (birth) and end (death) dates? Or has someone created a similar report they wouldn’t mind sharing? We are trying to figure out which artists in our collections are living.

Thanks!

Emily

Emily Brown

Assistant Registrar

cid:image002.png@01CC8769.780EE660

101 Museum Drive, Palm Springs, CA  92262

760-322-4810 DIRECT

760-327-5069 FAX

email: [log in to unmask]

website: psmuseum.org