Hi all,

Does anyone know of a report within TMS that pulls a full list of individuals (artists) with their start (birth) and end (death) dates? Or has someone created a similar report they wouldn't mind sharing? We are trying to figure out which artists in our collections are living.

Thanks!
Emily

Emily Brown
Assistant Registrar
[cid:image002.png@01CC8769.780EE660]

101 Museum Drive, Palm Springs, CA  92262
760-322-4810 DIRECT
760-327-5069 FAX
website: psmuseum.org

For hours of operation for all Palm Springs Art Museum campuses, please go to http://www.psmuseum.org/contact-us/ or call 760-322-4800 for assistance. Thank you.