Dear Wise TMS users,

Is there a solution for adding Japanese kanji characters to constituent files?  Our curator has requested that I add Japanese names into the files.  I had attempted to add them to the Alternate Names field but the pasted characters switch to question marks after I save.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated!  (we use the 2010 version of TMS)

--

Corey Gross
Registrar