From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Aaron Zalonis
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Log out of TMS

Confirmed. I logged out.

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy McKune
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 9:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Log out of TMS

TMS has gotten very slow again so Tom is going to re-boot the server.  Please log out of TMS so he can do this.  We'll send out an e-mail when it is back up.  Thanks!

Amy McKune
Director of Museum Collections
Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
500 W Washington St
Indianapolis IN  46204
(317) 275-1358
(317) 275-1400 (Fax)

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: