Ghazelah,

You can grab Constituent information about the Lender/Borrower by linking
from the Loans table to any ConXrefs table via *Loans.PrimaryConXrefID*.
For example, you can link from PrimaryConXrefID to ConXrefID in
vConXrefs_Classic, and from there to Constituents via ConstituentID:

Hope that helps!

Best,

Ian
​

--
*Ian Eckert*
Manager, Collection & Exhibition Technologies (CE-Tech)