Hi all,

I’ve got a request from a user to have an adhesive label with object tombstone info + image, for an upcoming project. Ideally they would be a standard size (i.e. an Avery label). Does anyone have such a Crystal Report for this kind of thing already? I figured I would check around before I build from scratch.

Thanks!

Jarred

Jarred Wilson

Associate Registrar

The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art

5401 Bay Shore Road

Sarasota, FL 34243

tel. 941-359-5700 x1504

fax 941-359-7716