Dear colleagues

So far, at the National Gallery we haven’t used the Bibliography module. But that is about to change. Before it does – would any of you be willing, please, to share your data-entry guidelines for the module, either on- or off-list? It’d be useful to see how other people have used it before we draw up our own rules.

With thanks and best wishes

Rupert

Rupert Shepherd, PhD FSA

Collection Information Manager

Tel: +44 (0)20 7747 5921

The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN
The Credit Suisse Exhibition: Michelangelo & Sebastiano To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following commands in the body of the email: