We use TMS2012 (hopefully upgrading soon) and use a Zebra GX430t.  This model should carry us through 2016 without issue.

Sarah L. Gillis assistant registrar, image management

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM worcesterart.org
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, ma 01609
direct 508.793.4427 / general 508.799.4406

cid:9858A6EF-D4FD-4D7C-AA04-57634F049BD7

Spanish and Portuguese Colonial Art from
the Roberta and Richard Huber Collection
March 11 - July 9, 2017

Our image reproduction application is now available online!

Image Reproduction Request

Want to own your own custom reproduction of a Worcester Art Museum masterpiece? Visit our partner Rudinec & Assoc. today!

RequestAPrint

Introducing: Zazzle! Our online museum shop where you can purchase custom merchandise containing images from our permanent collection!  Check it out today!

Worcester Art Museum - Zazzle Shop