Hello,

Has anyone developed some type of report (export, SQL query) that would contain all of the Object Module fields from all of the tabs?  I realize that many of the fields can have more than value (such as title, object name, etc.).  We do not need media, exhibition, or exhibit related fields.

Thank you,

René

René Patterson
Manager of Business Systems