From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christopher Canarina
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 11:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Adding status flags to an object selection

As far as I know there is no way to add status flags to an entire batch. However, the fastest way I can tell you to do it is to open all the records you need, press "Ctrl+G", click on the status flag you want and keep your mouse hovered over that spot, press "Tab+Space Bar+Tab+Space Bar+Page Down". Page Down brings you to the next record and then you can "Ctrl+G+click+Tab+Space Bar+Tab+Space Bar+Page Down" and keep going without moving the mouse again. It saves a lot of time. But being able to do it to an entire batch would be faster.