Constituent alternate numbers – using the full VIAF URL as the number.

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Welsh, Sylvia C.
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 11:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Adding VIAF and other linked data references to Constituents

Hello TMS list,

I was wondering where in your Constituents Module you add information from VIAF, etc.? We are looking to start adding that data and were wondering if anyone had suggestions for best practices?

Thank you,

Sylvia,

Sylvia Welsh, MS LIS, CSI, LEED AP BD+C

Harvard Property Information Resource Center

1350 Massachusetts Avenue, 547

Cambridge, MA 02138

T 617-496-8275  F 617-495-0559