Morning -

We are working on building out some of our (artist) constituent records and I am interested in any examples of constituent data entry standards, particularly for institutions that collect non-western artists. If you have a guide and are willing to share it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Cristina Lichauco
Collections Database Administrator
Asian Art Museum
Chong-Moon Lee Center for Asian Art & Culture
200 Larkin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
www.asianart.org<http://www.asianart.org/>

T: 415.581.3676

Search the Online Collection at http://onlinecollection.asianart.org<http://onlinecollection.asianart.org/>

[cid:B22BBE26-18ED-4C4B-903F-606B69224987]

Flower Power<http://www.asianart.org/exhibitions/flower-power>
From the refined to the revolutionary, find meaning in every bloom. June 23 - October 1. Buy tickets<http://www.asianart.org/visit/ticketing> or become a Member.<http://www.asianart.org/get_involved/membership?banner>