Morning –

We are working on building out some of our (artist) constituent records and I am interested in any examples of constituent data entry standards, particularly for institutions that collect non-western artists. If you have a guide and are willing to share it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Cristina Lichauco

Collections Database Administrator

Asian Art Museum

Chong-Moon Lee Center for Asian Art & Culture

200 Larkin Street

San Francisco, CA 94102

www.asianart.org

T: 415.581.3676

Search the Online Collection at http://onlinecollection.asianart.org

cid:B22BBE26-18ED-4C4B-903F-606B69224987

Flower Power
From the refined to the revolutionary, find meaning in every bloom. June 23 - October 1. Buy tickets or become a Member.