Thank you!  A simple solution to something that I was looking at from the wrong perspective.

Cheers,
Brad

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vang-Cohen, Yer
Sent: June-19-17 2:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Adding Objects with Sequential Numbers

I would do this:

[cid:image001.png@01D2E909.30878150]

To get
ROME250
ROME251
.
ROME325

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Milby, Jessica
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 2:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

I think you're on the right track, but it looks like you need to just type "ROME" into the primary field, and then hit the three dots.  The next number should be ROME251 then and on through your sequence.
It's been a while since I did this, but I'm pretty sure?  Someone correct me if I'm wrong please!
--Jessica

Jessica Milby
Assistant Director for Collection Information

t 215-684-7283
f 215-235-0035

Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646
www.philamuseum.org<http://www.philamuseum.org>