From: Museum on Main Street [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Josephine Jones
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 1:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Museum on Main Street Application Review

Dear James,

We let our strategic goals drive the review process in selection of sites, geographically and otherwise.

We found that MOMS helped us get to communities we otherwise didn't reach, so we focused on inviting the underserved to host the exhibits.

We consider this program to be capacity-building for small, rural museums, so focused on those, with the exception of the urban trial for The Way We Worked, where we took the program to larger libraries and museums in diverse, underserved urban communities.

Best wishes!

Josephine

[Image removed by sender.]

Josephine Jones | Director of Programs & Center for the Book | Colorado Humanities
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  coloradohumanities.org<http://coloradohumanities.org/>
7935 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 450, Greenwood Village, CO  80111
p 303 894 7951 x15   |  f 303 864 9361

[Image removed by sender.]<https://twitter.com/cohumanities?lang=en>[Image removed by sender.]<https://www.facebook.com/Colorado-Humanities-Center-for-the-Book-121288547908926/>

View the Colorado Book Awards facebook stream<https://www.facebook.com/cohumanities/videos/1325306114173824/> at https://www.facebook.com/cohumanities/videos/1325306114173824/

.