Just a quick Amen! to Jama's response from Colorado Humanities staff. We are polling hosts to find out what they think, too.

Thank you!

Josephine

Josephine Jones | Director of Programs & Center for the Book | Colorado Humanities
[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org
7935 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 450, Greenwood Village, CO  80111
p 303 894 7951 x15   |  f 303 864 9361

View the Colorado Book Awards facebook stream at https://www.facebook.com/cohumanities/videos/1325306114173824/

.