Hello Everyone,

In Michigan, we are currently in the process of reviewing applications to host Water/Ways.  The pool of applicants this time around has been amazing both in terms of quantity and quality and it is forcing us to rethink how we select sites.

I was wondering if any councils use a scoring rubric for determining host sites?  Overall, if you are able to share, I would be very interested to know your procedures for selecting your Museum on Main Street sites?

Thanks for your help and please feel free to write me back on the listserv or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks,

James

James Nelson
Program Officer