Dear colleagues

Do any of you have Crystal Reports or SQL queries that draw on the new (post-TMS 2014) Thesaurus module that you would be willing to share? I’m looking for something that would let me a choose a term in the thesaurus, and show me all its descendants, with some indication of what their ancestors are, so that I could export the data to some other format (e.g. CSV/Excel) and review the hierarchy – and suggest some remappings – there.

Any help would be gratefully received!

With thanks and best wishes

Rupert

Rupert Shepherd, PhD FSA

Collection Information Manager

Tel: +44 (0)20 7747 5921

The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN
Chris Ofili: Weaving Magic exhibition To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following commands in the body of the email: