Hi everyone –

We installed TMS in a terminal server environment several years ago, but find it not as performant as we would like – particularly for MAC users.  If anyone is productively deploying TMS in a terminal server environment, and is willing to share configuration information please contact me offline.

Many thanks in advance

Cathryn Goodwin

Manager, Collections Information and Access

Princeton University Art Museum

609.258.9374