So far the Media Importer does what it needs to do for me, but I would
definitely be interested in seeing more fields in the Object Importer
(especially Object Status, as Kim mentioned). It would be nice if both
importers could be customized by users, either through the configuration
file, or an enhanced interface. I know I change the settings frequently for
different projects (loans vs. collections, etc.)

Nicola Astles
Museum Content and Technology Administrator
New-York Historical Society
170 Central Park West
New York, New York 10024
212-873-3400 x338