Hi All,

Just one last effort to see if anyone out there might be able to help us
out (please see email below), as I didn't receive any replies from my first
email. Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

Many thanks,
Karen

*Karen Casey Hines* Associate Registrar* Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center *

*Vassar College *Box 703, 124 Raymond Avenue, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604* | T*
845.437.5249* | **F*845.437.5955* |* *http://fllac.vassar.edu/
<http://fllac.vassar.edu/>*

JUL 14 - SEP 17* Other People's Pictures: Snapshots from the Peter J. Cohen
Gift *

AUG 11 - DEC 22* A Neoclassical Portrait of a Classicist: Houdon's Bust of
Jean-Jacques Barthélemy*