Hi All,

Just one last effort to see if anyone out there might be able to help us out (please see email below), as I didn't receive any replies from my first email. Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

Many thanks,
Karen

Karen Casey Hines Associate Registrar Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center

Vassar College Box 703, 124 Raymond Avenue, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604 | T845.437.5249 | F845.437.5955 | http://fllac.vassar.edu/

JUL 14 - SEP 17 Other People's Pictures: Snapshots from the Peter J. Cohen Gift

AUG 11 - DEC 22 A Neoclassical Portrait of a Classicist: Houdon's Bust of Jean-Jacques Barthélemy

I am wondering if anyone knows a way to edit or replace the drop-down list for the "Location Purpose" field. We have a lot of old items listed there that are no longer in use, even though they would still appear on some older historical records, we are no longer using them and want to avoid having anyone use these older terms in future.

I did try deleting them, but it would not allow me to delete them, as long as they are in some of our records. I am wondering if there is a way to maybe deactivate them or at least not make them visible in the drop-down list.

I really appreciate any suggestions on this!