Dear All,

I have been told that I am getting a new machine, which runs Windows 10.  As many of you probably know from my grumblings of late, we are still operating 2012, with hopes to upgrade.  Apologies for the grumblings, I know I'm not alone!

Anyhow, before catastrophe strikes, does anyone know whether or not 2012 is OK to run on Windows 10?

Best Regards,
Sarah L. Gillis assistant registrar, image management

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM
55 Salisbury St. / Worcester, MA 01609
508.793.4427  /  worcesterart.org<http://www.worcesterart.org/>
[cid:374A4AB4-3470-4226-82DB-27D9F4726477]

Reusable Universes: Shih Chieh Huang<http://www.worcesterart.org/exhibitions/reusable-universes-shih-chieh-huang/>