Hi Sarah,

We've been running TMS2012 R2 on Windows 10 machines for a few months now
and haven't had any issues so far.

At the time our IT dept. decided to upgrade Windows I consulted GS and they
told they have one client (a private collection) that uses TMS 2012 on a
Windows 10 machine and they didn't report any problems either.

Good luck!

- Nicola

Nicola Astles
Museum Content and Technology Administrator
New-York Historical Society
170 Central Park West
New York, New York 10024
212-873-3400 x338

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Sarah Gillis <[log in to unmask]

--
 <http://4thfloor.nyhistory.org/>