Hi all,

Keri Healey, copied on this email, is writing some grants on behalf of Humanities Washington to seek sponsorship for a tour of Hometown Teams in Washington state. She has contacted me to inquire about where other state humanities councils have sought sponsorship with two questions:

Do you know of any councils that were particularly active when it came to soliciting exhibit sponsorships (so that I might contact them directly)?

Or do you have access to any collateral materials, generated by various councils, that were used in fundraising/sponsorship campaigns?

So, I thought it would be most helpful for her to have direct contact with you all!

They would host the exhibition in 2019—the last year of the tour—so I’m hopeful Washington can reap the benefits of all the good work done by councils earlier in the tour.

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to share with her.

With warm regards,

Carol