Good morning! Thank you so much for your email I wrote that really quick yesterday.. I put it on the text con list and the cons just list but if you could post it on the costume society that would be amazing!! Because supposedly they charge in order to post. I did contact them yesterday but I have heard no response. We need to get the word out it's only until October 10 and I want to make sure we cast wide net to get a good candidate. Thanks so much!!!! Too much coffee, drink it all on the two hour ride in.

Antje Neumann
Supervisory Conservator
National Museum of African American History & Culture
Desk: (301) 238-1599
Mobile: (202) 257-5390