Hi Everyone

Are any of your institutions using TMS for tracking approvals for acquiring works? Is TMS integrated with any workflows related to these procedures? We generate our acquisition paperwork from TMS and are wondering if any other museums use TMS as a paperless workflow tool for acquisitions.

Many thanks,

Jennie

--

Jennie Choi
General Manager of Collection Information

Digital
212 650 2424

The Metropolitan Museum of Art

1000 Fifth Avenue