Hi Heather:

We are still in the exploratory phase and seeing what’s possible with current TMS functionality. Our current forms require several signatures but we are looking for ways this could be replaced by automated system routing. I’m going to experiment with flex fields, but we may need something more robust, especially since many of the signatures required are not regular TMS users (Director, Department Heads, etc..)

Best,

Jennie

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heather Fulton
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] - Re: TMS for Acquisition Workflow

Hi Jennie,

We are heading that way. I am afraid we will not be paperless any time soon– because some of our curators aren’t on TMS (by choice, much to our chagrin). Have you been able to be completely paperless or do you produce reports for signature at some point along the way? I am very curious as to how you have set it up. I know that’s not a simple answer.

Thanks,

Heather

Heather Snow Fulton

Associate Registrar Exhibitions and Loans

San Antonio Museum of Art
200 West Jones Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78215
Office: 210.978.8119