Hi all,

As part of the National Humanities Conference in Boston, we want to invite you to the MoMS Forum on  Thursday, November 2 at 2:00-4:00 at the Hyatt Regency, located on the first floor in the Chatham meeting room. We want to get your initial reaction to some exhibitions concepts for future MoMS exhibitions and share with you some details about some digital initiatives and new partnership opportunities.

MoMS exhibition tours fill up quickly, but there are a few openings that we want to bring to your attention. Details about the exhibitions are attached for your reference.

There are a couple of slots left in 2019 for states to host Hometown Teams: How Sports Shape America – this is the last year of the tour.

Water/Ways may have an opening in 2021 and others in 2022.

Crossroads: Change in Rural America, our newest MoMS exhibition opens next year. The first two years are booked. There are a couple of slots in 2020 and beyond.

As you know, the bookings are made on a first come first served basis.  If you want to put an exhibition on “hold” we are happy to give your state the right-of-first-refusal while you  seek confirmation from your council.

Looking forward to seeing you in Boston.

With warm regards,

Carol

Carol G. Harsh

Director, Museum on Main Street and Special Projects

Smithsonian Institution, SITES

P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941

Washington, D.C. 20013-7012

Deliveries