From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heather Fulton
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 3:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Asian scroll measurements

Hello everyone,

I am going to standardize the way we input our Asian scroll measurements into TMS. Does anyone have a preexisting standard that you would like to share? In the future, I would love to see an industry wide standard adopted, but I am sure that would take some campaigning.. Thanks in advance for the responses.

Heather

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: