Hi Sarah,

At the Philadelphia Museum of Art, we currently have five categories for Loan Purpose, which include the following:

For Loan Type, we break it down to the Curatorial Departments, including one specified for Special Exhibitions, as well as one for Archives.

I hope this is helpful.

All my best to you and your colleagues…

Linda

Linda Yun

Registrar for Exhibitions

t  215-684-7336
f  215-235-0048

Philadelphia Museum of Art
P.O. Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646
www.philamuseum.org