Dear TMS users,

We have one staff member who insists that TMS is not saving her work. She has reported this several times claiming that if the computer goes to sleep, her changes are not saved. I suggested she start using "control s" which she has done but she still claims that TMS is not saving her work, regardless of whether she is working at her workstation or on a laptop. She indicates that she has been working mostly with text fields, specifically LongText5 which we are using for Public Description.

No one else reports having any problems.

Has anyone else experienced this?

We are on TMS 2012 (Version 9.39.3934).

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Rodger

RODGER KELLY

Collections Manager  /  TMS (The Museum System) Administrator

National Music Museum

University of South Dakota
414 E. Clark St., Vermillion SD 57069
http://nmmusd.org

(605) 677-5306

http://www.nmmusd.org/signatures/_styles/images/NMM_Logo_String_CMYK.png

http://nmmsignature.l-s.com/signatures/_styles/images/facebook.gifhttp://nmmsignature.l-s.com/signatures/_styles/images/twitter.gifhttp://nmmsignature.l-s.com/signatures/_styles/images/youtube.gifhttp://nmmsignature.l-s.com/signatures/_styles/images/pinterest.gif