Hi Sarah,

We also do not yet need to utilize the department security (Loan Type) in the loan module.

LoanPurposeID LoanPurpose

0                              (not entered)

2                              Long Term Loan

3                              Exhibition

4                              Conservation

5                              Reciprocal Loan

6                              Study

Best,

Christina Gibbs

Collections Database Manager