From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Gillis
Sent: 05 October 2017 14:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Loan Purpose and Loan Type

Hello TMS users!

I am in the process of reviewing our workflow of the Loans module.  I wondered if anyone was willing to share some screenshots, or list of terms used for Loan Purpose and Loan Type.  Ours is a bit inconsistent so I would love to see how other museums establish these authority fields.

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Sarah L. Gillis assistant registrar, image management

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM
55 Salisbury St. / Worcester, MA 01609
508.793.4427  /  worcesterart.org<http://www.worcesterart.org/>
[cid:374A4AB4-3470-4226-82DB-27D9F4726477]

Reusable Universes: Shih Chieh Huang<http://www.worcesterart.org/exhibitions/reusable-universes-shih-chieh-huang/>

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email:

Please note that any information sent, received or held by Tate may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000