The Palm Springs Art Museum is searching for a contractor to assist us with some Crystal report writing, from basic receipts to more complicated things, like loan agreements. They can be written at your convenience in conference with our Registration department. Contact me for more information and/or to discuss compensation.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Emily

Emily Brown

Assistant Registrar

cid:image002.png@01CC8769.780EE660

101 Museum Drive, Palm Springs, CA  92262

760-322-4810 DIRECT

760-327-5069 FAX

email: [log in to unmask]

website: psmuseum.org