Hi Jon
Yes please, I have had a look and found it in config, but don't remember how to go from there.
Best wishes
Anna

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jon Thristan
Sent: 07 November 2017 09:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: searching empty media records

Hi Anna

You can easily modify the Query Groups used in Advanced Query via Configuration. Please send me an email if you're not sure about how to do this and we can arrange a WebEx to review.

Best wishes
Jon

Jon Thristan MBCS | Project Consultant
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | +44 20 7993 8402
GallerySystems | www.gallerysystems.com<http://www.gallerysystems.com/>