CONGRATULATIONS Carol and the MoMS Team!! The award is much deserved!!

Kimberlee Kihleng, PhD
Executive Director
Humanities Guåhan
222 Chalan Santo Papa
Reflection Center, Suite 106
Hagatna, Guam 96910
671-472-4463

On Dec 12, 2017, at 8:42 AM, Harsh, Carol <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

To our council partners,

We are delighted to share the attached photo with you of the moment last Thursday when the MoMS team received the Smithsonian Education Innovation Award from Secretary Skorton. In our remarks we said that our success in impacting students and communities is only possible through our partnership with state humanities councils.

We are deeply grateful for the work you all do on behalf of MoMS in small towns across the country. This award is an affirmation that the work we are doing together is making a difference.

And, we can now refer to MoMS as an award-wining project!

With warm regards and grateful hearts,

The MoMS team at SITES

Carol G. Harsh
Director, Museum on Main Street and Special Projects
Smithsonian Institution, SITES
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941
Washington, D.C. 20013-7012

Deliveries