Congratulations to the MoMS team on a well-deserved honor. The Kansas Humanities Council is proud to be your partner in this one-of-a-kind project.

Tracy

Tracy Quillin
Associate Director
Kansas Humanities Council
(785) 357-0359
www.kansashumanities.org
Facebook
Twitter

WE HAVE A NEW ADDRESS ON THE 4TH FLOOR!
112 SW 6th Ave, Suite 400
Topeka, KS 66603

On Dec 11, 2017, at 4:42 PM, Harsh, Carol <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

To our council partners,

We are delighted to share the attached photo with you of the moment last Thursday when the MoMS team received the Smithsonian Education Innovation Award from Secretary Skorton. In our remarks we said that our success in impacting students and communities is only possible through our partnership with state humanities councils.

We are deeply grateful for the work you all do on behalf of MoMS in small towns across the country. This award is an affirmation that the work we are doing together is making a difference.

And, we can now refer to MoMS as an award-wining project!

With warm regards and grateful hearts,

The MoMS team at SITES

Carol G. Harsh

Director, Museum on Main Street and Special Projects

Smithsonian Institution, SITES

P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941

Washington, D.C. 20013-7012

Deliveries