I’m posting this on behalf of Angela Musil-Jantjes - please respond to her as per the email.

On Dec 14, 2017, at 8:44 AM,

Angela Musil-Jantjes

<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all,

the National Museum in Oslo, Norway, advertises 3 exciting opportunities for textile conservators: 2 permanent positions and one project based appointment for professionals with enthusiasm and dedication.

In order to get the news out quickly before the Xmas holidays I am not writing individual letters to you but just sending the ads to all my contacts marked ’textile conservation’ in my address book. Please feel free to forward to your own professional contacts/organisations!

And have a look at the new building for the National Museum herehttp://nasjonalmuseet.no/en/the_national_museum/the_new_national_museum/

Wishing you all a happy festive season,

Angela

Angela Musil-Jantjes

Konservator / Conservator

Nasjonalmuseet for kunst, arkitektur og design
The National Museum of Art, Architecture and Design
P.b 7014 (St. Olavs plass),  NO-0130 Oslo
www.nasjonalmuseet.no