Thank you, that worked great!

Leslie S. Mio, Associate Registrar

Cranbrook Center for Collections and Research

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chad Petrovay
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 12:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TMSUSERS] Updating Object Numbers

You can use an Accession Lot to update the Object Number and Accession Date for the entire batch. There should be documentation under the help menu.

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 12:08 PM, Leslie Mio <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am wondering if anyone knows a quick way (like a Search and Replace) that you can change Object Numbers? I have 850+ records that need the Object Number changed (going from a loan to an accession and need to change the date).

Any ideas out there?

Thanks,

Leslie

Leslie S. Mio, Associate Registrar

Cranbrook Center for Collections and Research

Address:

39221 Woodward Avenue

P.O. Box 801

Bloomfield Hills, MI 48303-0801

248 645 3747 (Office)

248 207 3348 (Mobile)

[log in to unmask] (Email)

center.cranbrook.edu | cranbrookkitchensink.wordpress.com