Hi all,

Looking at the Find Term search tool within the Thesaurus Manager, is it possible to change the default Depth setting under Path options?

Ours is currently set to 0, which doesn’t seem very helpful when I would only be in the Find Term tool if there was more than one occurrence of the word and I would be wanting to check the paths for the most relevant to use. Having to change to Full every time is an additional step to a process I’m trying to simplify for our users.

I’ve not been able to find anything in DBConfig so a definite answer either way would be most appreciated. We’re on TMS2012 but I do have access to TMS2017 if anything has changed with the new version of the Thesaurus Manager.

Thanks in advance

Thomas

Thomas Megaw
Documentation Officer

Aberdeen Art Gallery & Museums
Aberdeen City Council (Education & Children’s Services)

Aberdeen Treasure Hub, Granitehill Road, Aberdeen AB16 7AX

Email [log in to unmask]
Direct Dial 01224 523709

Tel 03000 200 293

www.aagm.co.uk

Aberdeen Art Gallery is undergoing a major redevelopment. Support our Inspiring Art and Music fundraising campaign today at www.aagm.co.uk/donate

Follow us @abdnartmuseums

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail (including any attachment to it) is confidential, protected by copyright and may be privileged. The information contained in it should be used for its intended purposes only. If you receive this email in error, notify the sender by reply email, delete the received email and do not make use of, disclose or copy it. Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure that our emails are free from viruses, we cannot be responsible for any viruses transmitted with this email and recommend that you subject any incoming email to your own virus checking procedures. Unless related to Council business, the opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender and they do not necessarily constitute those of Aberdeen City Council. Unless we expressly say otherwise in this email or its attachments, neither this email nor its attachments create, form part of or vary any contractual or unilateral obligation. Aberdeen City Council's incoming and outgoing email is subject to regular monitoring. To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following commands in the body of the email: