I am wondering if anyone knows a quick way (like a Search and Replace) that you can change Object Numbers? I have 850+ records that need the Object Number changed (going from a loan to an accession and need to change the date).

Any ideas out there?

Thanks,

Leslie

Leslie S. Mio, Associate Registrar

Cranbrook Center for Collections and Research

Address:

39221 Woodward Avenue

P.O. Box 801

Bloomfield Hills, MI 48303-0801

248 645 3747 (Office)

248 207 3348 (Mobile)

[log in to unmask] (Email)

center.cranbrook.edu | cranbrookkitchensink.wordpress.com