Hi all,

Our museum recently converted to TMS and now I'm undergoing an inventory project.  We currently store all of our works on paper in individual Solander boxes on shelving units.  The locations converted to the location authority by Site: Vault; Subsite: Box; and Unit: Name of the box (ex: IV UVW).   I was hoping to number each of the shelfing units and shelf the boxes are on but am not sure of the best way forward.  Would you suggest creating containers for each box?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Amanda

Amanda Shields
Associate Registrar