Hi Wendy –

We are on TMS 2016 R1. I will check with our photo studio for details, but I believe the issue coincided with us upgrading our cameras and subsequent changes to the post-processing workflow. The affected images were all newly photographed.

Cristina Lichauco

Collections Database Administrator

Asian Art Museum

Chong-Moon Lee Center for Asian Art & Culture

200 Larkin Street

San Francisco, CA 94102

www.asianart.org

T: 415.581.3676

Search the Online Collection at http://onlinecollection.asianart.org

cid:B22BBE26-18ED-4C4B-903F-606B69224987