Hi Sarah,

I would try the accession lot, probably you can change it in there.

Just a thought,

Olga.

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Gillis
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 3:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Updating Acquisition Status for an Intellectual Child

Hello All,

I am in the process of accessioning a photo album, where I had already catalogued the intellectual children within the album.  I am able to update the Object Status of the physical parent, but cannot do so with the intellectual children.  In the Acquisitions window I get a greyed text area say that accessioning does not apply to intellectual children.  If that is the case, then I’m surprised the object status copies over.

Has anyone found a loop-hole to make the current object status go away?  My intellectual children from the album now show this:

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Sarah Gillis associate registrar, collection documentation

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM worcesterart.org

fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609
direct 508.793.4427 / general 508.799.4406

cid:977C3322-CB69-45AC-8C27-D024F055CA53

Rediscovering an American Community of Color:

The Photographs of William Bullard

Through February 25

Explore the monumental paintings of two legendary abstract painters and learn about their artistic and romantic relationship. Mitchell/Riopelle: Nothing in Moderation is on now until May 6. Visit AGO.ca for details.

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.