Hello TMS Users,

I hope someone out that can help me.  I am having some trouble in querying object records that do not have any location information recorded.  When I query current location/ site as empty, I get many results of records that have location data.  I want to find the records that do not have a location recorded.  How do I do this?

Thanks.

Best,
Erin

Erin R. McKeen
Registrar and Collections Manager, Barack Obama Presidential Library
National Archives and Records Administration
Phone: 847-252-5772