Many thanks Christine...worked like a charm!

Cheers!

*Karen Casey Hines* Associate Registrar* Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center *

*Vassar College *Box 703, 124 Raymond Avenue, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604* | T*
845.437.5249* | **F*845.437.5955* |* *http://fllac.vassar.edu/
<http://fllac.vassar.edu/>*

JAN 26 - APR 18 APR 27 - SEP 2 *People are Beautiful: Prints, Photographs,
and Films by Andy Warhol*